At Sequris, we Venture Beyond Risk by combining leading information technology security products and professional advisory services to help organizations manage security, achieve compliance and limit threats and vulnerabilities. When businesses know the score – by measuring their information security – they protect company assets and intellectual property. Sequris Group has developed a comprehensive security platform to help customers move from a reactive to proactive IT security management approach.
We are seeking an entry-level candidate to take on this hybrid role. Our ideal candidate will be available to start by the end of March 2014.
- Process daily mail and manage incoming/outgoing mail and shipments.
- Accounting assistance including AP, AR, Collections, and assistance with monthly close.
- Executive Support for Central Services leadership (phone screening, calendar mgt, travel, misc projects and requests).
- Internal procurement: renewals processing and tracking, fixed asset tracking.
- HR Administration: time tracking and reporting, new team member on-board scheduling.
- Warm and friendly phone voice; first on the phone and provide warm welcome all guests to office.
- Assistance with key business initiatives as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) at intermediate level or greater.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office setting.
- Work well with little direction or oversight.
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
As a Sequris Group employee you'll enjoy:
- Cafeteria style benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex, 401K), paid vacation time and holidays
- Salary depending on experience
Join our SEQ|OPS team and venture beyond risk. Email email@example.com attaching your resume in PDF or Word format. Include both questions and answers to the following items below. Candidates who meet our requirements and submit all requested documentation will be contacted immediately for an interview.
- Describe ONE complex situation in which you had to learn a lot quickly. How did you go about learning and how successful were the outcomes?
- Provide ONE example of how you have helped your customers/clients thrive. How did you go about diagnosing the client’s needs?
- Have you ever experienced a situation in which you felt pressured to compromise your integrity? Please describe ONE and how you handled the situation.
- Have you significantly “raised the bar” for yourselves or others? Explain ONE TIME how you did it – your approach, the problems you encountered, and the outcomes.
- What salary range are you considering for your next opportunity?