Join the elite team of information security professionals at Sequris Group. Our team is expanding – we need you! Work with information security engineers using our proprietary systems to solve real-world issues for our clients in our Security Operations Center (SOC). This open position is immediate hire – apply now!
- Work within the boundaries of the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Be the first responder to critical security events in our client environments
- Respond to IT Security monitoring and reporting systems utilizing our monitoring technologies
- Assist senior security resources with security devices for project work
- Triage and resolve advanced vector attacks such as botnets and malware
- Provision new clients on our SIM, Security Device Analysis, and Vulnerability Scanning services and assist with report generation
- Monitor security alerts & events and report them to clients and internal teams
- Defend valuable client data from hacker attempts
- Manage or co-manage and maintain client firewall rule base
- Collaborate with clients and senior security consultants to improve information security
- Provide technical assistance as needed to clients and co-workers
- Participate in 24x7 rotation to support our clients
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Assurance, Cyber or Network Security, Computer Science, other technical field, or related industry experience
- Internship or industry experience preferred
- Professional knowledge of packet analysis, security operation center system architecture
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic security auditing tools such as NMAP, Nessus, NetCat, HPing, network scanners, password crackers and packet capture tools is a PLUS
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
As a Sequris Group employee you'll enjoy:
- Salary, Bonus, Cafeteria style benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex, 401K), Paid vacation time and holidays
At Sequris, we Venture Beyond Risk by combining leading information technology security products and professional advisory services to help organizations manage security, achieve compliance and limit threats and vulnerabilities. When businesses know the score – by measuring their information security – they protect company assets and intellectual property. Sequris Group has developed a comprehensive security platform to help customers move from a reactive to proactive IT security management approach. Visit www.sequrisgroup.com for more information.
Join our SEQ|OPS team and venture beyond risk. Email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your PDF or Word resume and include both the questions answers to the following questions. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Describe ONE complex situation in which you had to learn a lot quickly. How did you go about learning and how successful were the outcomes?
- Provide ONE example of how you have helped your customers/clients thrive. How did you go about diagnosing the client’s needs?
- Have you ever experienced a situation, personally or professionally, in which you felt pressured to compromise your integrity? Please describe how you handled ONE situation.
- Have you significantly “raised the bar” for yourselves or others? Explain ONE example of how you did it – your approach, the problems you encountered, and the outcomes.
- What salary range are you considering for your next opportunity?