Our Marketing and Sales Internship is perfect for someone passionate about growing into a sales role. This is a goal driven environment in which our candidate strives to meet and exceed event and call goals. Our position is available immediately.
- Outbound calling and emailing to suspect contacts to and gather complete contact information.
- Participate in vendor call blitz days to help drive appointments, as applicable.
- Participate in marketing activities to help drive attendance to events.
- Meet call target, appointment setting target, and conversion target weekly.
- Explain type of services and products offered resulting in suspect-validated accounts.
- Attend trade shows and marketing events with technical resource, to promote products and services.
- Willing and able to learn our CRM tools, Products, and Services.
- Ability to handle heavy phone work and provide top-notch service.
- Ability to hit the ground running with minimal training.
- Work 15-30 hours weekly; set your own regular schedule.
- Pursuing/Achieved B.A./B.S in Marketing/Communication or related subject, or comparable industry experience. If pursuing degree must graduate within one-year of application.
- 1-2 years proven sales and/or telemarketing background (Inside, Outside, B2B, Telemarketing, Retail).
- MS Office skills -- intermediate level w/Word, Excel, and Outlook (email and calendar).
- Comfortable with technology.
- Strong intrinsic motivation to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must be able to work well independently.
At Sequris, we Venture Beyond Risk by combining leading information technology security products and professional advisory services to help organizations manage security, achieve compliance and limit threats and vulnerabilities. When businesses know the score – by measuring their information security – they protect company assets and intellectual property. Sequris Group has developed a comprehensive security platform to help customers move from a reactive to proactive IT security management approach.
Join our team – apply today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your PDF or Word resume. Include a second document with both the questions and your answers to the following items. For more information about Sequris Group visit us online at www.sequrisgroup.com.
- Describe ONE complex situation in which you had to learn a lot quickly. How did you go about learning and how successful were the outcomes?
- Have you ever experienced a situation, either personally or professionally, in which you felt pressured to compromise your integrity? Please describe ONE example of how you handled the situation.
- Have you significantly “raised the bar” for yourselves or others? Explain ONE example how you did it – your approach, the problems you encountered, and the outcomes.
- Why are you interested in working part-time?
- What is your availability Monday thru Friday? Please provide available times by day.