Sequris Group is focused on combining leading information technology security products and professional advisory services to help organizations manage security, achieve compliance and limit threats and vulnerabilities. With our recent growth and success we are currently looking to find the right candidate for an Outside Sales and Account Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate existing renewal business of existing account base.
- Identity all key stakeholders and strategize, arrange, and moderate onsite visits.
- Expand and grow the existing account base through prospecting.
- Self-report Scorecard & Rocks weekly, on-time & accurately.
- Full compliance and utilization of all assigned Sequris Group sales tools.
- In cooperation with the Marketing team, aide in the generation of leads through participation in marketing events and vendor call blitzes.
- Utilize generated leads, telemarketing activities, and contracted vendors to generate the required number of appointments and sales as defined in your 90-day objectives and quarter-driven Rocks and Scorecards metrics.
- Contribute to solving the Group Issues through the Level 10 meeting format.
- Communicate proactively with all Vendors regarding the status of deals.
- Learn the products and services offered by Sequris Group.
To perform this job successfully an individual must have proven sales experience in cultivating leads, managing a sales funnel, developing successful client relationships, and effectively presenting customer specific solutions. This person must be able to communicate effectively with clients, executives, management, and internal personnel. This person must be able to think, act, and react strategically, manage multi-task assignments, and work independently. The sales account executive must have the ability to design solutions to complex IT problems.
- Proven technical sales expertise selling complex or large-scale solutions or services (applications, consulting, compliance solutions, etc).
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong intrinsic motivation to succeed.
- Experience with Check Point, Websense, F5, Source Fire, Blue Coat and Imperva (helpful, not required).
As a Sequris Group employee you'll enjoy:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Employee Development plans to grow your career within Sequris
When businesses know the score – by measuring their information security – they protect company assets and intellectual property. Sequris Group has developed a comprehensive security platform to help customers move from a reactive to proactive IT security management approach. For more information, visit us online at www.sequrisgroup.com.
We look forward to potentially making you a part of our team. If you think you would be a great for this role now, or in the future, please apply today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your resume in PDF or Word format. Include a second Word doc with both the questions and your answers to the items below. For more information about Sequris Group visit us online at www.sequrisgroup.com.
- Describe ONE complex situation in which you had to learn a lot quickly. How did you go about learning and how successful were the outcomes?
- Provide ONE example of how you have helped your customers/clients thrive. How did you go about diagnosing the client’s needs?
- Have you ever experienced a situation in which you felt pressured to compromise your integrity? Please describe ONE example of how you handled the situation.
- Have you significantly “raised the bar” for yourselves or others? Explain ONE example of how you did it – your approach, the problems you encountered, and the outcomes.
- What salary range and total compensation range are you considering for your next opportunity?